Total Pageviews

19 October 2013

The best mini holidays ever, by Irina Torres, 11º CT4 =)

This summer, I went to London with my best friend. We weren’t planning to go, but our families surprised us. We were there for three days, and let me tell you, those were the most incredible three days I’ve ever had.
We saw so many things, so many different people, from different cultures and countries. I couldn’t believe when we got there.
We stayed for 1 nights and 3 days. Sofia’s cousin rented a flat in Canary Wharf. Our neighbours were from every culture you can imagine. There were Indian people with their colourful clothes and muslin people always entering the building.
We were out of the city, so we had to catch the subway to get to London everyday.
On the first day we walked around the city. We saw everything we could. We saw many things like Big Ben, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, a real famous statue whose name I can’t remember. It was about soldiers, I guess. We went to Piccadilly Circus. I never saw a square with so many people. We couldn’t walk with so many people around you, literally! We saw a crew performing and we ate a traditional cake, that was just amazing: it tasted of cinnamon and it was like a roll ( that cake we eat at Christmas). It was really tasty.
After that we went home because it was late. Our flat had an incredible view. I could see the London Eye and The Shard.
The next day we went to one of the scariest and most fantastic places in the world: London Dungeon. I had so much fun. I screamed a lot, I admit, I was terrified at first. The way they talk and act and the scenery… It’s really scary but really good fun too.
We went to M&M’s world store. That was a lot of M&M’s. If you want something by M&M’s, that’s the right place to look for it.
After we had lunch at one of the greatest and most famous restaurants in the world: Hard Rock Cafe. That place is awesome and the Hard Rock museum is so cool. They have Madonna’s credit card! It’s unbelievable.
That day, I think we didn’t visit anything else.
My mini-vacations in London were almost over. I felt so goos tgere. It was like a dream come true. I can see myself living there, and having a job there and who knows a family.
My last day in London was amazing. It was Sofia’s birthday, and we visited what we really wanted to see. We visited Madame Tussauds. We were very lucky because we bought our tickets a day earlier, so we didn’t have to wait in line to buy them. It took us an hour to get into the museum.
The wax figures are so realistic. There are so many wax figures that I didn’t know where to start. There were figures that I didn’t know who they were.
My favourites were, obviously, One Direction wax figures. The wax figures are just like them. It was like being with them. We were lucky because we saw them in the last days because they were going to New York.
I loved it. Really loved it.
After that we went to Tower Bridge. It has an incredible view.
Then we went to the airport. It was the end of our trip.
I loved every single moment of our days there. I can’t wait to go there again. I want to live there, have my life there. It’s going to be hard but I think it will be worth it. It’s my dream: to live and study music there.
London is one of the most amazing cities in the world. I already imagine myself there! I think it’s going to be a great experience.
I’m really grateful that I had the opportunity to visit the country and see how everything is there. I will never forget this trip. I will always remember the good time I had there.
This was the best Summer I’ve ever had.


No comments:

Post a Comment